Every Wednesday, the streets of Andratx fill up with over 200 stalls selling local produce, arts & crafts, flowers and more.
This market was has been celebrated at least since the 19th century in a building located in Plaça d'Espanya. In the 1960s, the building disappeared but the market continued to be celebrated on the streets.
Here you will find fruit and veg, cold meats, pottery, Mallorcan local products, flowers, clothes and more.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca