Every Wednesday, the streets of Andratx fill up with over 200 stalls selling local produce, arts & crafts, flowers and more.
This market was has been celebrated at least since the 19th century in a building located in Plaça d'Espanya. In the 1960s, the building disappeared but the market continued to be celebrated on the streets.
Here you will find fruit and veg, cold meats, pottery, Mallorcan local products, flowers, clothes and more.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do