Every Wednesday, the streets of Andratx fill up with over 200 stalls selling local produce, arts & crafts, flowers and more.
This market was has been celebrated at least since the 19th century in a building located in Plaça d'Espanya. In the 1960s, the building disappeared but the market continued to be celebrated on the streets.
Here you will find fruit and veg, cold meats, pottery, Mallorcan local products, flowers, clothes and more.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019