Every Wednesday, the streets of Andratx fill up with over 200 stalls selling local produce, arts & crafts, flowers and more.
This market was has been celebrated at least since the 19th century in a building located in Plaça d'Espanya. In the 1960s, the building disappeared but the market continued to be celebrated on the streets.
Here you will find fruit and veg, cold meats, pottery, Mallorcan local products, flowers, clothes and more.
More Mallorca Insights...
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback