The picturesque town of Artá, on the north-east of Mallorca, celebrates its weekly market every Tuesday from 09:00 to 14:00.
One of the most charming markets on the island, this is a great chance to learn more about the real Mallorca and mingle with the locals. Artisans, arts & crafts, local produce, clothes, accessories, jewellery, flowers, homeware and much more can be found here.
There are also performances and live music take place every Tuesday at this market that's bigger during the high season, from April to October. Plenty of cafes and restaurants are located around the market to enjoy lunch or a coffee break.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma