The picturesque town of Artá, on the north-east of Mallorca, celebrates its weekly market every Tuesday from 09:00 to 14:00.
One of the most charming markets on the island, this is a great chance to learn more about the real Mallorca and mingle with the locals. Artisans, arts & crafts, local produce, clothes, accessories, jewellery, flowers, homeware and much more can be found here.
There are also performances and live music take place every Tuesday at this market that's bigger during the high season, from April to October. Plenty of cafes and restaurants are located around the market to enjoy lunch or a coffee break.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca