The picturesque town of Artá, on the north-east of Mallorca, celebrates its weekly market every Tuesday from 09:00 to 14:00.
One of the most charming markets on the island, this is a great chance to learn more about the real Mallorca and mingle with the locals. Artisans, arts & crafts, local produce, clothes, accessories, jewellery, flowers, homeware and much more can be found here.
There are also performances and live music take place every Tuesday at this market that's bigger during the high season, from April to October. Plenty of cafes and restaurants are located around the market to enjoy lunch or a coffee break.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20