Alcudia's annual cuttlefish fair provides the chance to sample cuttlefish (sípia or sepia) at a number of stalls, bars and restaurants - you can follow a gastronomy trail to ensure you don't miss any dishes!
There will be an exhibition, a craft market, a boat show, children's parties and a playground, and a food market. The Giants of Mallorca will parade at 16:00 and live music starts at 21:00. Similar fun is to be had on Sunday.
Take a look at the programme in the website link (available about a week before the event).
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma