Alcudia's annual cuttlefish fair provides the chance to sample cuttlefish (sípia or sepia) at a number of stalls, bars and restaurants - you can follow a gastronomy trail to ensure you don't miss any dishes!
There will be an exhibition, a craft market, a boat show, children's parties and a playground, and a food market. The Giants of Mallorca will parade at 16:00 and live music starts at 21:00. Similar fun is to be had on Sunday.
Take a look at the programme in the website link (available about a week before the event).
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht