This traditional agricultural fair features live music, children's activities, markets, food & drink, sports and much more at the small town of Artá.
There is so much going on during the Fira d'Arta that it's best to look at the Official Programme as there's too much to list here.
The programme will be available about a week before the event. Check out the web link.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - What weather to expect & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020