This traditional agricultural fair features live music, children's activities, markets, food & drink, sports and much more at the small town of Artá.
There is so much going on during the Fira d'Arta that it's best to look at the Official Programme as there's too much to list here.
The programme will be available about a week before the event. Check out the web link.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca