This popular rally takes the cars through 400km of mountain roads around the west coast of Mallorca.
There are 14 stages over three days - two on Thursday evening and six each on Friday & Saturday.
Head to Puerto Portals to admire the wonderful cars taking part.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020