This popular rally takes the cars through 400km of mountain roads around the west coast of Mallorca.
There are 14 stages over three days - two on Thursday evening and six each on Friday & Saturday.
Head to Puerto Portals to admire the wonderful cars taking part.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019