The small, rural village of Petra in Mallorca celebrates its patron saint, Santa Praxedis, in the summer.
Whilst the are activities arranged over several days, the main events are the parades with traditional Mallorcan music and demons (Xeremiers & 'Dimonis') on July 19th-21st.
The programme is available online, click on the web link.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do