Ten days of festival entertainments, including a summer carnival, fireworks & fire runs, parties, sports races and children's entertainments.
Highlights include a correfoc on Friday 5th, a rock concert on Friday 12thand live music with fireworks on the weekend of the 13th.
See the web link for the programme (available about a week before the event).
More Mallorca Insights...
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020