An hour-long guided tour of Palma Cathedral's terraces when you can visit the hidden corners of this monument, including the bell tower, buttresses or the corridor between the two main towers. And, of course, enjoy magnificent views over the city of Palma.
Available only for children over 11 and people in good health (there are 215 steps to go up!). Booking online is mandatory and a 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
From Monday to Friday, there are tours at 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 16:00, 17:00 and 18:00. On Saturdays, tours start at 10:00, 11:00 and 12:00.
Dates for this event
- Plaça de la Seu
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019