An hour-long guided tour of Palma Cathedral's terraces when you can visit the hidden corners of this monument, including the bell tower, buttresses or the corridor between the two main towers. And, of course, enjoy magnificent views over the city of Palma.
Available only for children over 11 and people in good health (there are 215 steps to go up!). Booking online is mandatory and a 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
From Monday to Friday, there are tours at 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 16:00, 17:00 and 18:00. On Saturdays, tours start at 10:00, 11:00 and 12:00.
- Plaça de la Seu
More Mallorca Insights...
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca