Every Sunday, the streets of Pollença fill up with over 300 stalls selling local produce, arts & crafts, clothes and much more.
Celebrated since immemorial times at the Plaça Major, this market is great to buy a souvenir or bring home some Mallorca products.
From 08:00 to 13:30.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca