Every Sunday, the streets of Pollença fill up with over 300 stalls selling local produce, arts & crafts, clothes and much more.
Celebrated since immemorial times at the Plaça Major, this market is great to buy a souvenir or bring home some Mallorca products.
From 08:00 to 13:30.
Dates for this event
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019