The town of Porreres celebrates Christmas with a month-long programme of events that will go on well into January.
Highlights include a Christmas market on December 14th at Plaça de la Vila from 17:00, carols on the streets on December 20th from 18:00, the traditional Sibil-la chant on December 24th at 19:00 and 20:00, a New Year's Eve party from 23:45 at the Plaça de la Vila and the Three Kings parade on January 5th from 18:30.
Click on the website link for more information.
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20