The town of Porreres celebrates Christmas with a month-long programme of events that will go on well into January.
Highlights include a Christmas market on December 14th at Plaça de la Vila from 17:00, carols on the streets on December 20th from 18:00, the traditional Sibil-la chant on December 24th at 19:00 and 20:00, a New Year's Eve party from 23:45 at the Plaça de la Vila and the Three Kings parade on January 5th from 18:30.
Click on the website link for more information.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer
- Best 10 restaurants in Mallorca with sea views
- Safe beaches in Mallorca this summer 2020
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do