For a couple of weeks, the small village of Pina, in Algaida, celebrates its patron saints, Sant Cosme and Sant Damia. There will be live music, sports competitions and lots of food and drink.
On the 14th, from 18:00, the village of Pina will celebrate its annual fair with live music, food trucks, children's activities and a correfoc. There will also be an artisan market showcasing the products and produce made and grown by Mallorcan convents and monasteries.
Click on the web link for more information.
More Mallorca Insights...
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do