For a couple of weeks, the small village of Pina, in Algaida, celebrates its patron saints, Sant Cosme and Sant Damia. There will be live music, sports competitions and lots of food and drink.
On the 14th, from 18:00, the village of Pina will celebrate its annual fair with live music, food trucks, children's activities and a correfoc. There will also be an artisan market showcasing the products and produce made and grown by Mallorcan convents and monasteries.
Click on the web link for more information.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019