The streets of the picturesque town of Valldemossa turn into a traditional open-air market every Sunday morning.
Local produce, especially fresh fruits and vegetables and traditional Mallorcan products, plants, flowers, shoes and clothing are sold at this market.
A great opportunity to try the local speciality, the "coca de patata", a sweet potato bun usually served with hot chocolate in the winter or almond ice cream in the summer.
More Mallorca Insights...
- May: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- June: What's On & Weather in Mallorca 2021
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca