The streets of the picturesque town of Valldemossa turn into a traditional open-air market every Sunday morning.
Local produce, especially fresh fruits and vegetables and traditional Mallorcan products, plants, flowers, shoes and clothing are sold at this market.
A great opportunity to try the local speciality, the "coca de patata", a sweet potato bun usually served with hot chocolate in the winter or almond ice cream in the summer.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca