The streets of the picturesque town of Valldemossa turn into a traditional open-air market every Sunday morning.
Local produce, especially fresh fruits and vegetables and traditional Mallorcan products, plants, flowers, shoes and clothing are sold at this market.
A great opportunity to try the local speciality, the "coca de patata", a sweet potato bun usually served with hot chocolate in the winter or almond ice cream in the summer.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca