This golf club is located next to the sea in beautiful natural surroundings. The course was designed by John Harris and opened originally as a 9-hole course in 1967.
In 2011, the course was extended to produce an 18-hole golf course of a par 72 and 6km in length. The course has, over the years, been affected by storms which have destroyed the original palm trees and other protective vegetation. New olive, pine an oak trees have replaced that which was lost.
The fairways on the course are somewhat narrow and there are bunkers galore, so concentration is the order of the day! There is a friendly clubhouse with an acclaimed restaurant.
- Golf Club / Course
- Ur. Costa de los Pinos Son Servera
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca