An 18-hole golf course, par 71, 5.539 m long from white tees. The course was designed by Bradford Benz and opened in 1985. It is situated close to Portocolom.
It combines two completely different landscapes in the first and second round. The front nine holes have rolling fairways surrounded by a forest of pine, almond and olive trees. The back nine holes - added in 1993 - have wider and more uneven fairways that go down towards the coast. The greens, protected by bunkers, welcome all approach shots. It is an average-difficulty golf course but entertaining, and with magnificent views of the Mediterranean Sea.
A swimming pool, paddle tennis, and a lovely restaurant with terrace bar complete the facilities.
- Golf Club / Course
- Open Seasons
- Ctra Cala d’Or - Portocolom. 7.7km
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019