An 18-hole golf course, par 71, 5.539 m long from white tees. The course was designed by Bradford Benz and opened in 1985. It is situated close to Portocolom.
It combines two completely different landscapes in the first and second round. The front nine holes have rolling fairways surrounded by a forest of pine, almond and olive trees. The back nine holes - added in 1993 - have wider and more uneven fairways that go down towards the coast. The greens, protected by bunkers, welcome all approach shots. It is an average-difficulty golf course but entertaining, and with magnificent views of the Mediterranean Sea.
A swimming pool, paddle tennis, and a lovely restaurant with terrace bar complete the facilities.
- Golf Club / Course
- Ctra Cala d’Or - Portocolom. 7.7km
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020