An 18-hole golf course, par 71, 5.
It combines two completely different landscapes in the first and second round. The front nine holes have rolling fairways surrounded by a forest of pine, almond and olive trees. The back nine holes - added in 1993 - have wider and more uneven fairways that go down towards the coast. The greens, protected by bunkers, welcome all approach shots. It is an average-difficulty golf course but entertaining, and with magnificent views of the Mediterranean Sea.
A swimming pool, paddle tennis, and a lovely restaurant with terrace bar complete the facilities.
- Golf Club / Course
- Ctra Cala d’Or - Portocolom. 7.7km
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca