With the Serra de Tramuntana mountains as the perfect backdrop, this marina is located in Port de Sóller. This town offers a wide range of services and activities, from restaurants to bars, shops, hotels, traditional markets, museums and watersports.
This small marina offers around 64 berths for yachts between 12m and 40m, although some can accommodate boats up to 60m. They all feature water and electricity.
The marina, open 24h throughout the year, also has private parking, 24h video surveillance, yacht cleaning and maintenance services, changing rooms with showers, WiFi, floating pontoon and anchoring. There is also a watersports and diving centre and a chillout bar.
- Calle de la Marina 62
More Mallorca Insights...
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer