With the Serra de Tramuntana mountains as the perfect backdrop, this marina is located in Port de Sóller. This town offers a wide range of services and activities, from restaurants to bars, shops, hotels, traditional markets, museums and watersports.
This small marina offers around 64 berths for yachts between 12m and 40m, although some can accommodate boats up to 60m. They all feature water and electricity.
The marina, open 24h throughout the year, also has private parking, 24h video surveillance, yacht cleaning and maintenance services, changing rooms with showers, WiFi, floating pontoon and anchoring. There is also a watersports and diving centre and a chillout bar.
- Calle de la Marina 62
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020