Rialto Living is Palma's most famous interior design and concept store. Located right in the heart of the city, it has a small art gallery inside with temporary art exhibitions.
Rialto Living used to be an old cinema which, 10 years ago, was renovated and turned into a stunning home interiors shop. Owners Klas Kall and Barbara Bergman decided to use one of the spaces for an art gallery, where to showcase the best local artists as well as contemporary international names.
Their temporary exhibitions change regularly. After checking out the artworks, you can relax with a coffee and a snack at Rialto Cafe.
Open Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 20:30.
- Carrer Sant Feliu 3
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020