Rialto Living is a lifestyle concept store offering 800 square metres of interior design, fashion, art, gifts, books and accessories. Items in store are carefully chosen by the founders Klas Kall (designer of the GANT brand) and Barbara Bergman (graphic designer).
The store is named after the Rialto Theatre, built in 1928 and converted in 2007 into the Rialto Living store; a concept store aimed at well-travelled clients with an interest in fashion, design and art.
Their many furnishings include bespoke sofas and mattresses. If you are looking for high-quality comfort, their Swedish-made beds are exclusively made for Rialto Living. They also have Farrow and Ball paint available from the prestigious British company. Carefully blended from fine pigments and natural ingredients, these water-based paints are kind to the environment and available in an impressive range of quirkily named colours.
Their clothing range includes season must-haves as well as elegant, timeless pieces. They stock international fashion brands like Hartford, Begg & Co, Boglioli, Fabiana Filippi, Aspesi or Campomaggi. There is also a gift section with English-language books, exclusive stationery, toys, CDs, fine perfumes, home fragrances and more.
In addition to interior decorations, furniture, fashion and art, the shop also various services which include:
- Interior Design: Whatever your type of property, from rustic finca to contemporary architect-designed villa, Rialto Living's bespoke interior design service will create anything from one room to a whole home, to suit your personal taste, budget, and lifestyle. Their in-store team has designed unique interiors for some of Mallorca’s most exquisite homes.
- Seamstress: Found the fabric you love? Use the services of their professional seamstress to turn it into precisely made high-quality soft furnishings to grace your home. From curtains to cushions, chair covers to table linen, Rialto Living’s seamstress is efficiently and reliably at your service.
- Art Gallery: Inside Rialto Living you will find a dedicated art gallery showcasing the work of some of emerging and established local and international artists. Exhibitions change regularly, so check out our Events Calendar to see what's on.
After all that shopping, if you are looking for a place to rest your feet or for the perfect spot to meet with friends for a relaxed lunch or coffee break, then head to Rialto Living's very own cafe.
The store is open from Monday to Saturday between 10:00 and 20:30.
- Carrer Sant Feliu 3
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020