Located just within a 3 minute walk from the beach and with direct access to the sea via the rocks, this wonderful luxury villa will make a great spot from where to enjoy what Mallorca has to offer.
The newly built villa boasts not only a 780m2 main house, but also and an additional 287 m2 guest house, accommodating a total of 14 people. The amazing 415 m2 terraces have incredible sea views and are the perfect place to enjoy a meal under the sun or a drink in Mallorca's balmy summer evenings. There are also 2 swimming pools, one of them indoors, a jacuzzi and a sauna to relax after a day on the beach.
A new Summer Club will open on the nearby Camp de Mar beach in May, allowing guests to be picked up from there by yacht. The ultimate luxury experience in Mallorca!
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019