Whilst neighbouring sister island Ibiza has stolen the crown for summer nightlife, Mallorca has learnt a thing or two from its counterpart and has created its own nightlife scene worth writing home about.
Palma has a huge number of clubs and bars that are open year-round, making it the capital of partying on the island. In the summer months, however, the beach resorts come to life and deliver some of the best parties of the year. So keep an eye out for the impressive line-up of events going on in tourist hot spots between the months of June and September.
Nightclubs on the island tend to kick off after midnight in true late-night Spanish style. If you are planning a party orientated holiday and want to be close to the best of the action, we would recommend staying in the southwest of Mallorca because that is where the party’s at!
Here's our hand-picked list of the best clubbing hotspots on the island.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca