Michael Douglas is celebrating 30 years of summer holidays in Mallorca. The Hollywood star has been regularly coming to his luxury villa, S'Estaca, on the coast deep in the Tramuntana mountains.
Originally the property of Archduke Ludwig Salvator of Austria, he gifted it to Catalina Homar, the archduke's local lover. Douglas purchased it together with his former wife, Diandra Luker, and has been coming here almost every year since then.
Now on the market for $32 million, S'Estaca is located right in front of the sea on Mallorca's western coastline, near the charming town of Valldemossa. However, Douglas declared in an interview with Ultima Hora, a local newspaper, that "Mallorca will always be in our heart and in our lives" referring also to his wife Catherine Zeta Jones who spent many of her childhood summers on the island.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht