Mallorca's capital has increasingly become a hotspot for luxury boutique hotels, making it the perfect choice for a city-break holiday. Its beautiful historic centre currently boasts 18 boutique hotels, with another 5 set to open in 2017.
More and more of Palma's wonderful old buildings are being rehabilitated and turned into small luxurious hotels just within a few steps of the city's main attractions and close to Mallorca capital's best beaches. This means that there will be around 500 rooms available in 2017.
Many of these boutique hotels offer amazing facilities such as spa, garden, swimming pool and, of course, stunning views, all with the personalised services that only a small establishment can provide.
Thanks to this revitalisation of the old town, new restaurants, shops and cultural amenities have also opened up turning Palma into one of the liveliest cities in Spain. Definitely a destination to explore!
More Mallorca Insights...
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?
- Mallorca's new food & fun hub opens May 2020
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do