What are the best nightclubs in Palma? Well, the answer varies depending on the type of night out you are looking for. The sort of music, the crowd of people that surround you, the drinks available and the size of the club are all things that contribute to your experience.
There are plenty of nightclubs scattered around the island but Mallorca’s capital is party central thanks to its wide range of lively bars, typical Spanish discotheques and large-scale nightclubs on offer. Here are our top picks to spend a fun night out in Palma, after you have a cocktail or two, of course!
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020