Nestled between the 15th-century Gothic churches of Sant Jaume and Santa Magdalena's convent lies a wonderful 18th-century palace that has been lovingly converted into the luxury 5-star Sant Jaume boutique hotel. Even though its doors will not open until June 2017, we have been allowed a sneak peek inside and we can say it is nothing short of stunning!
Its sleek interiors combine natural materials such as stone, ceramics, tiles and wood with minimalist lines and an elegant palette where white, grey, beige and navy blue tones dominate. It all creates a stylish Mediterranean atmosphere that integrates perfectly with the historical building.
More Mallorca Insights...
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback