After his victory in Wimbledon and ahead of his participation in Rio de Janeiro's 2016 Olympics, the Scot has been sharing pictures of sunny Mallorca on Instagram.
Murray has returned once again to the island after training in Palma Sport & Tennis Club last April in preparation for the Madrid Open. This time around, he is set to spend 10 days on the island and to meet up with Rafa Nadal for some friendly training sessions.
There is no doubt that he feels at home in Mallorca, as he captioned his pic with the words: "Love Mallorca, still can't catch a good tan even in this weather though!"
The tennis tournament at the 2016 Olympics begins on August 6th. We wish him the best of luck!
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca