Mallorca’s cosmopolitan capital city, Palma, takes centre stage when it comes to the island's gastronomical culture, making it the prime spot to indulge in a spot of tapas.
It’s become a bit of a trend to experiment with ingredients to develop creative tapas in the city but some people are sentimental creatures and prefer to get their hands on their old age favourite tapas, so here are a few restaurants to try.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca