Traditionally, Mallorcans would celebrate All Hallows' Day ('Tots Els Sants') instead of All Hallows' Eve. People would visit the local cemeteries and bring fresh flowers to their dead.
However, the Halloween craze reached the island a few years ago and it's only growing stronger each year. Nowadays, you can find scary themed parties along with more traditional celebrations.
These are our hand-picked events for the spookiest night of the year.
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma