Traditionally, Mallorcans would celebrate All Hallows' Day ('Tots Els Sants') instead of All Hallows' Eve. People would visit the local cemeteries and bring fresh flowers to their dead.
However, the Halloween craze reached the island a few years ago and it's only growing stronger each year. Nowadays, you can find scary themed parties along with more traditional celebrations.
These are our hand-picked events for the spookiest night of the year.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?