Palma Aquarium immerses you slowly into the ocean so that you can discover its secrets and the different species that inhabit the deep sea.
With the touch pool, the Aquarium tries to break down barriers between visitors and animals. This exhibit allows the visitor to touch and learn about its inhabitants.
The kids play area in the gardens, is one of the main features. Here the little ones will be able to explore and play on the pirate ship stranded on the rocks.
The aquarium strives to provide visitors a unique experience, and offers many activities such as diving with sharks or rays, shark sleepovers or shark observation from a glass bottom boat.
For more information and online offers, please contact the aquarium directly using the enquiry links on this page or visit their website where you can purchase tickets at the best price.
- Families & Kids
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Meeting Spaces
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Disabled access
- Children's Activities
- Diving / Scuba Centre
- Open Seasons
- Manuela de los Herreros 21
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht