At this restaurant, located inside La Goleta Hotel, chef Álvaro Salazar offers his "free cuisine", based on seasonal and local products, in line with Balearic home cooking but, at the same time, adventurous and globetrotting.
Fresh local produce and fresh seafood are its staples, set in a modern and comfortable dining room.
Their menu includes a selection of classic tapas (croquetas, spicy potato wedges, sepia stew, Mediterranean potato & tuna salad with anchovies, mussels in citrus fruits marinade…) and a large selection of finger food such as Mallorcan tarte flambée with sardines and herring caviar, or with Iberian ham. For a more classic meal, try their paella from the ocean with local rockfish, prawns and squid, or their Mallorcan rice with meat varieties and seasonal vegetables.
You can dine here for lunch or dinner and enjoy a drink from the bar. The wine list isn't huge but they do have a good selection of cocktails on offer.
Open every day from 08:00 to 22:30.
For further details and booking, contact the restaurant directly using the enquiry link on this page.
- "We went here because it looked modern & stylish & another family looking at the menu said it was excellent. We were not disappointed- the menu is interesting with a perfect balance of choice without being overwhelming. The service was great & well timed & the food was first class- inventive & excellent presentation. Quality of food was also excellent & the portion sizes well judged. Not the cheapest meal by any measure, but great value considering food does not get much better! You will not be disappointed." - Trip Advisor
- "We often stopped at La Goleta for a coffee in the mornings, or for a G&T on our way to dinner in the evenings, so decided to give the restaurant a try for dinner. Welcomed by the friendly waitresses - ordered a nice bottle of local red wine. Menu was a bit confusing as its not clearly separated into starters/mains etc, but the waitress explained it to us. To start I had frito marinero - beautifully presented, nice sized portion, and tasted absolutely superb. My partner opted for what he thought was a seafood salad - it turned out to be a cold shellfish combo - prawns, mussels, oyster etc. It looked lovely but partner struggled a bit with it - just the wrong choice I think. For mains we both opted for steak. Huge steaks, superb tasting, well seasoned. Only thing was there was a lot of waste as there was a lot of fat. I appreciate that you need fat in a steak, but one ordered medium rare had a very large amount of uncooked beef fat attached - would have been far better to remove it in the kitchen. A couple of espressos were ordered, and when we asked for a brandy the waiter recommended a delicious local brandy (so good we had him write down the name and we brought some home). It was an expensive meal, but service was faultless as and we really enjoyed out meal." - Trip Advisor
- "Each dish was a work of art and would suggest that if you want something different to eat one night during your stay at Port De Pollenca this is the place for you." - Trip Advisor
- “Stunning Food!” - Trip Advisor
- "If you like fine dining, I highly recommend this place. The best in town by miles. Very friendly staff and a lovely place to sit. Price is equal to other places around but the food is much better! The only place in town I can recommend!" - Trip Advisor
Location: Pollensa (Pollenca)
Cuisine: Fine Dining | Mediterranean | Michelin Starred | Seafood | Spanish
Vibe / Atmosphere: Modern
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter
Address: Paseo de Saralegui 118 | Pollensa (Pollenca) | 07470