Situated in Palma's sea promenade, this large restaurant was opened in the 1920s and still features a warm modernist decor. They serve traditional Mediterranean food.
Located on the fifth floor of what used to be a hotel, their terrace has wonderful views over the marina. On cloudy days, you can sit in their elegant high-ceilinged dining room.
Restaurant open daily 18:00-00:00, Sunday brunch from 11:00. Bahia lounge bar and gin garden open daily from 18:00-00:00.
- Avenida Gabriel Roca 33 - 5ª Planta
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020