Situated in Palma's sea promenade, this large restaurant was opened in the 1920s and still features a warm modernist decor. They serve traditional Mediterranean food.
Located on the fifth floor of what used to be a hotel, their terrace has wonderful views over the marina. On cloudy days, you can sit in their elegant high-ceilinged dining room.
Restaurant open daily 18:00-00:00, Sunday brunch from 11:00. Bahia lounge bar and gin garden open daily from 18:00-00:00.
- Avenida Gabriel Roca 33 - 5ª Planta
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht