Situated in Palma's sea promenade, this large restaurant was opened in the 1920s and still features a warm modernist decor. They serve traditional Mediterranean food.
Located on the fifth floor of what used to be a hotel, their terrace has wonderful views over the marina. On cloudy days, you can sit in their elegant high-ceilinged dining room.
Restaurant open daily 18:00-00:00, Sunday brunch from 11:00. Bahia lounge bar and gin garden open daily from 18:00-00:00.
- Avenida Gabriel Roca 33 - 5ª Planta
More Mallorca Insights...
- What's on in Mallorca December 2019
- Michelin stars 2020 in Mallorca
- November 2019 in Mallorca - Top 8 things to do
- What's on this Halloween 2019 in Mallorca
- The ideal island wedding - Rafa Nadal's marriage in Mallorca
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma