Perched over the cliffs above Cala Deia, this restaurant serves fresh grilled seafood and locally sourced fish with wonderful views of the sea.
Sit under their bougainvillea and enjoy some of the best seafood on the island, simply cooked and caught by local fishermen. And bring your swimming costume, as you will surely want to jump into the clear waters after lunch..
Open only during the summer season.
- Open Seasons
- Cala Deia
More Mallorca Insights...
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019