Perched over the cliffs above Cala Deia, this restaurant serves fresh grilled seafood and locally sourced fish with wonderful views of the sea.
Sit under their bougainvillea and enjoy some of the best seafood on the island, simply cooked and caught by local fishermen. And bring your swimming costume, as you will surely want to jump into the clear waters after lunch..
Open only during the summer season.
- Cala Deia
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca