Perched over the cliffs above Cala Deia, this restaurant serves fresh grilled seafood and locally sourced fish with wonderful views of the sea.
Sit under their bougainvillea and enjoy some of the best seafood on the island, simply cooked and caught by local fishermen. And bring your swimming costume, as you will surely want to jump into the clear waters after lunch..
Open only during the summer season.
- Open Seasons
- Cala Deia
More Mallorca Insights...
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca
- The Van Mallorca SuppER CluB 2020 Review
- What's on in Mallorca in February 2020?