The restaurant at Cases de Son Barbassa Hotel is located in a glass covered terrace, where you can sample the Mediterranean cuisine with fresh and natural products, straight from the garden or the market, creating an imaginative and flavourful cuisine satisfying even the most demanding palate.
Chef Juan Antonio García creates dishes that offer a traditional base and a creative twist, suitable for all tastes and gastronomic needs. The produce is from the market, with fresh fish from the north-west coast of the island and vegetables from their own garden, visible from the restaurant.
The extra virgin olive oil is a blend of several different varieties of olives, including Mallorquina, Arbequina and Picual, that they have harvested manually and bottled under the origin label of “Denominación de origen d’O Oli de Mallorca”.
The restaurant also organises special four-course menus each spring and autumn, to go along with a special wine tasting. They offer a selection of wines from the best wine cellars of Majorca, where the cellar masters are present to describe the different notes and sensations of their refined wines.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Disabled access
- Ctra. Cala Mesquida - Camí de Son Barbassa Capdepera
More Mallorca Insights...
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca
- Top 11 celebrities to spot in Mallorca this summer