Located in the centre of Palma, this old 'celler' (wine cellar) still retains its authentic rustic atmosphere. This is the place to come if you want to try true Mallorcan cuisine.
Founded back in 1958, the restaurant has kept the same character throughout the decades. The menu provides a wide variety of genuine, traditional, local cuisine including Sopas Mallorquinas, Pa amb oli, Sobrassada, Llom amb col, rice or Tumbet. Their set menus are great value.
Open Monday to Saturday from 07:30 to 23:30.
- Plaça Obispo Berenguer de Palou 8
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca