This restaurant is on the ground floor of a luxury boutique hotel in the historic centre of Palma de Mallorca. It is located within a shady arcade, showcasing the original 15th-century arches of this former stately home which have been restored in the classic Gothic style.
They serve an exquisite tapas menu which can be enjoyed on their central patio whilst you warm yourself in the Mallorcan sunshine or within the cool restaurant. They offer a select choice of wines and champagnes to accompany any of their meals as well as aperitifs.
The hotel, Posada Terra Santa, is just two minutes walk from the commercial centre and 5 minutes walk from the Cathedral.
For further details, visit the website or contact the restaurant directly using the 'make an enquiry' box.
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Calle Posada Terra Santa 5
More Mallorca Insights...
- 7 fantastic family beaches in Mallorca
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020