This restaurant, located in Port d'Alcudia near the beach, is an emblematic institution in Mallorca. They serve authentic local cuisine.
The restaurant opened in 1976, when the Font-Barceló family purchased a former rice-drying warehouse, which they renovated. Its name, Los Patos (The Ducks) comes from the animals that lived in nearby S'Albufera natural park.
All their dishes are made with local, seasonal produce. Highlights from the menu include Sobrassada with honey, Red pepper coca, Shoulder of lamb Mallorcan style, Grilled octopus, Tumbet, Snails with Mallorcan herbs and Robiols.
Open every day from 13:00 to 15:30 and from 18:30 to 23:30.
- Camí Can Blau 42
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca