This lovely restaurant is popular with locals and tourists alike and is situated in the heart of Mallorca close to the main shopping streets of San Miguel, Jamie II and Sindicato.
The restaurant is inspired by the Hotel Costes in Paris and was created by the renowned Mallorcan antique dealer Pepe Rubio. Consequently, the Mari-Lin features a number of pieces from his collection.
The bright and airy interior is filled with 4 person marbled cafe tables and rose-coloured wicker chairs. Towards the back of the restaurant are several French windows that lead onto a slim wrap-around were you can enjoy your meals al fresco, alternatively there are several tables for outside dining on restaurants street-terrace.
The restaurant serves traditional Spanish tapas dishes using fresh handpicked ingredients from the local market. The menu changes with the seasons and includes all your favourite dishes from paellas to patatas bravas.
Mari-Lin is open from Monday to Saturday between 10:00 - 00:00 for breakfast, lunch and dinner or just a simple afternoon coffee or evening aperitif.
- "We stopped for a cool beer whilst shopping and stayed for lunch. Large helpings of Calamares, salad with leaves and cheese, fresh bread, beautiful fragrant olive oil and plenty of olives. More beer followed with espresso. Could have stayed for dinner. Staff were fantastic and worked very hard. Excellent value for money, returned later that week for same. Takes some finding off a main shopping street from square Plata Majour, listen for live music and go down the steps, you Will enjoy." - Trip Advisor
- "Great food and hard working, friendly staff. Great location. Even though the restaurant was packed with people, inside and outside, we were very well taken care of." - Trip Advisor
- "Was looking for a nice place for an evening meal that had good service and a bit of character, and I found it. Was still quite early on a Saturday evening so we got a nice table outside, but later on people were waiting to be seated. Good food and service with the added bonus of a good place for people watching with the set of steps for the cool kids and a corner for some buskers. Give it a try." - Trip Advisor
- "This great cafe bar is part of the Art Hotel and has good outside tables and a very comfortable bar with tasty meals. Juan is in charge and ably assisted by Adriand and Juai, they make an excellent friendly front of house team." - Trip Advisor
- "We overlooked this restaurant for few days but today we decided to try it. We were pleasantly surprised and really enjoyed our stay. Set in a quite street off San Miguel, we enjoyed the peace and quite after the busy central shopping streets. It was tranquil and we intended to just enjoy our drinks. Well, to our surprise the food was delicious and we left our plates clean even though we were not that hungry. The service was fantastic, friendly and efficient. I wish we had more time to visit again." - Trip Advisor
Location: Palma de Mallorca
Cuisine: Local Specialities | Spanish | Tapas
Vibe / Atmosphere: Traditional
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter