Founded in 1927, this restaurant has seen Port d'Andratx change from a traditional fishing port to a modern tourist destination. They serve fresh fish and seafood as well as traditional Mallorcan dishes, rice and meat with some Italian touches.
Their menu includes only seasonal produce, featuring specialities like carpaccio, prawn cocktail, paella, fresh pasta or the catch of the day, as well as high-quality meat.
Open every day from 12:00 to midnight.
- Avenida Mateo Bosch, 18
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca