Set in elegant surroundings, in the centre of Palma, this restaurant serves authentic Italian cuisine.
Their menu comprises of a selection of traditional starters including burrata and vitello tonnato, fresh pasta, risottos, fish, meat and typical Italian desserts such as tiramisu and pannacotta.
Open from 13:00 to 15:30 and from 19:30 to 22:30. Closed on Tuesdays.
- Carrer de Ramon y Cajal 9
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca