As an island, Mallorca is a popular destination to indulge in various kinds of retreats and transformative holidays aimed at giving your mind and body some TLC. I used to associate the word ‘retreat’ with things like detox and yoga until I went along to a very different retreat this February, a Kaizn Method Retreat.
Kaizn stems from the word Kaizen in Japanese which means “change for the better”. The itinerary for this particular retreat caught my attention – the programme was a good mix of workshops in lifestyle performance methods and fun outdoor activities amongst the island's most breathtaking scenery. Workshops included things like Breathwork (the importance of breathing properly and techniques to help us manage stress), Value Determination (finding our core personal values) and The Art of Challenge (and how we can use our perceived challenges as opportunities for growth), combined with ice baths, mountain trekking, abseiling and so much more. Sounds tempting? Then read on!
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020