Last weekend saw British-born, international artist Andrew Potter host his first art exhibition at his new gallery at Carrer Major 19, Felanitx.
Andrew created quite a name for himself back in the UK, selling his paintings to Hollywood stars, hospital biologists and rock musicians. He lived in the arty town of St Ives for a large portion of his career, where he had his own gallery. A few years ago, Andrew and his wife Denise moved their lives to this humble town in the east of Mallorca where new subjects became his inspiration.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht