On a sunny Sunday afternoon, to escape the heat of the day in Mallorca’s hottest month of July, I headed for one of the island's most illustrious natural splendours. The Caves of Artá or, in Spanish, Cuevas de Artá is a famous site which resides on the Mallorcan coastline between Capdepera and Cala Millor and is easy to get to by car or various bus links.
Keeping in mind these caves are hidden within one of Mallorca’s many famous dramatic cliff edges, the tourist attraction is remarkably well equipped featuring a car park, well-maintained bathrooms and a café with outdoor seating skirting the main attraction, the caves.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - What weather to expect & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020