On a sunny Sunday afternoon, to escape the heat of the day in Mallorca’s hottest month of July, I headed for one of the island's most illustrious natural splendours. The Caves of Artá or, in Spanish, Cuevas de Artá is a famous site which resides on the Mallorcan coastline between Capdepera and Cala Millor and is easy to get to by car or various bus links.
Keeping in mind these caves are hidden within one of Mallorca’s many famous dramatic cliff edges, the tourist attraction is remarkably well equipped featuring a car park, well-maintained bathrooms and a café with outdoor seating skirting the main attraction, the caves.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca