The 14th-century Son Julia Country House Boutique Hotel is a stunning hotel bursting with charisma thanks to a mish mash of Moorish splendour and Mallorcan rustic charm. Set in one of the most rural parts of Mallorca, it provides the perfect hideaway retreat ideal for visitors seeking some rest and rehabilitation away from the tourist resorts on the island.
Having booked the hotel for a night’s stay, we drove 20 minutes from Palma along the MA-19 eastbound towards the area of Llucmajor. Just off the MA-6020, we found ourselves driving up the lush green tree lined driveway at 15:00 on a sunny Saturday afternoon. Before approaching the gates to the main house, we caught a glimpse of the hotel's tennis courts and vineyard amongst some pretty Mallorcan countryside.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht