The 14th-century Son Julia Country House Boutique Hotel is a stunning hotel bursting with charisma thanks to a mish mash of Moorish splendour and Mallorcan rustic charm. Set in one of the most rural parts of Mallorca, it provides the perfect hideaway retreat ideal for visitors seeking some rest and rehabilitation away from the tourist resorts on the island.
Having booked the hotel for a night’s stay, we drove 20 minutes from Palma along the MA-19 eastbound towards the area of Llucmajor. Just off the MA-6020, we found ourselves driving up the lush green tree lined driveway at 15:00 on a sunny Saturday afternoon. Before approaching the gates to the main house, we caught a glimpse of the hotel's tennis courts and vineyard amongst some pretty Mallorcan countryside.
More Mallorca Insights...
- July 2020 in Mallorca - what's the weather & what to do
- Mallorca reopens for summer 2020
- Travel to Mallorca opens on June 21st 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Mallorca in 2020
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020