Located at the eastern end of Playa de Palma, el Arenal is one of the biggest tourist resorts of the south of the island. The marina has 667 moorings.
The club has a sailing school that also offers kite surfing lessons and is incredibly popular with both locals and tourists. There are many sailing events and competitions held throughout the year that are fun, not only to participate in but also to watch.
Electricity 220V, some 380V points
24 hour guard
Restaurant & bar in port
39º 30' N / 02º 45' E
- By boat
- Open Seasons
- c/ Roses, s/n El Arenal (Llucmajor) CP: 07600
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20