One of the most picturesque harbours in Mallorca - a real gem. It was built in 1975 in a natural cove and is surrounded by gardens.
It has moorings for 522 boats ranging from 7 metres to 20 metres in length. The office is open from 9.00am to 6.00pm (9.00pm in summer), Monday to Saturday.
The port has been designed to blend in with its natural surroundings, with only the necessary number of buildings to provide all the facilities and maximum security of a modern port that has been granted the “gold” distinctive referring to the technical security of the installations, environmental, sanitary and hygiene requisites and the quality of its services by Lloyd´s Register, the ISO 14001 certificate by Bureau Veritas and the “Q” of Quality by the Ministry of Tourism of the Govern of the Balearic Islands.
Rent a car
39º 31' N / 02º 28' E
- By boat
- 46 Via de La Cruz Santa Ponça
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca