A great, sheltered natural harbour in Mallorca, Porto Colom is pleasantly undeveloped. There are 252 moorings for boats of a maximum length of 20 metres and draught of 2.5 metres.
32 of the berths are for vessels in transit so you can be sure that at least some of the berths will be vacated on a rotational basis. They also have a sailing school which takes place each Saturday from 10:00 until 17:00.
Crane 20 Tm
39º 25' N / 03º 15' E
- Open Seasons
- C/ Pescadores, 23 Porto Colom - Felanitx CP: 07670
More Mallorca Insights...
- Holidays in Mallorca - Tourists welcome in July 2020
- More airlines flying to Mallorca in June 2020
- Where's The Mallorca Files filmed? - A guide to the show's locations
- Top 11 Mallorca wedding venues for 2020
- Mallorca in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- An empowering retreat in breathtaking Mallorca