A great, sheltered natural harbour in Mallorca, Porto Colom is pleasantly undeveloped. There are 252 moorings for boats of a maximum length of 20 metres and draught of 2.5 metres.
32 of the berths are for vessels in transit so you can be sure that at least some of the berths will be vacated on a rotational basis. They also have a sailing school which takes place each Saturday from 10:00 until 17:00.
Crane 20 Tm
39º 25' N / 03º 15' E
- Open Seasons
- C/ Pescadores, 23 Porto Colom - Felanitx CP: 07670
More Mallorca Insights...
- See Mallorca's almond blossoms in 2020
- Mallorca in January 2020 - What's on & what to do
- Happy New Year from Mallorca!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeMallorca.com
- Christmas & New Year 2019 in Mallorca - The best things to do
- Top 6 reasons to visit Palma in winter 2019/20