A great, sheltered natural harbour in Mallorca, Porto Colom is pleasantly undeveloped. There are 252 moorings for boats of a maximum length of 20 metres and draught of 2.5 metres.
32 of the berths are for vessels in transit so you can be sure that at least some of the berths will be vacated on a rotational basis. They also have a sailing school which takes place each Saturday from 10:00 until 17:00.
Crane 20 Tm
39º 25' N / 03º 15' E
- C/ Pescadores, 23 Porto Colom - Felanitx CP: 07670
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca