A great, sheltered natural harbour in Mallorca, Porto Colom is pleasantly undeveloped. There are 252 moorings for boats of a maximum length of 20 metres and draught of 2.5 metres.
32 of the berths are for vessels in transit so you can be sure that at least some of the berths will be vacated on a rotational basis. They also have a sailing school which takes place each Saturday from 10:00 until 17:00.
Crane 20 Tm
39º 25' N / 03º 15' E
- Open Seasons
- C/ Pescadores, 23 Porto Colom - Felanitx CP: 07670
More Mallorca Insights...
- Mallorca to host men's ATP tour event in 2020
- Top 10 fine restaurants in Mallorca in 2019
- Mallorca in Europe's top 10 destinations 2019
- Calo des Moro, smoke & alcohol-free beach
- Organic & healthy eating in Mallorca in 2019
- International visitors flock to Palma in 2019