The CCA Andratx Art Centre is dedicated to the creation and exhibition of contemporary art and is one of the largest centres of contemporary art in the Balearic Islands as well as the rest of Europe. The art gallery displays paintings, sculptures, installations, graphics and photographs from international and local artists, some of which are also for sale.
An additional team of curators directed by Patricia Asbaek organises 3–4 international exhibitions each year in the CCA Kunsthalle, which shows challenging artistic projects and experiments in a wide range of media.
An artist-in-residence program is open to national and international artists, where four studios are available to artists for a period of three to six weeks. Over 100 artists from 20 different countries have already benefited from this program.
Guided tours are available in Spanish, English, German and Danish and there is free WiFi at the Café and in the Conference Room.
- "CCA offered just the right mix of contemporary art, information, knowledgeable staff, and superb coffee to make it a highlight of our week in Mallorca." - Trip Advisor
- "I was artist in residence at this incredible insitution in Andratx. Visit exhibitions, the library or simply the cafe - it's an amazing building tucked away, you are bound to meet interesting people and take in a brilliant exhibition" - Trip Advisor
- "This is a delightful gallery in a beautiful setting. We came to visit the amazing Gavin Turk exhibition and stayed for an excellent lunch in the cafe, while watching goats browsing on the bushes outside. A wonderful find." - Trip Advisor
When to come
The museum opening hours are as follows:
- March to October - Tuesday to Friday from 10:30 to 19:00, weekends and bank holidays from 10:30 to 16:00.
- November to Friday - Tuesday to Sunday from 10:30 to 16:00
- Closed on Mondays
How to get passes
Tickets cost 8€, reduced to 5€ for 13-18 years old, seniors and students. Free for children under 12 and Andratx residents.
- Calle Estanyera 2