The Mondragó Natural Park is one of our favourite places on Mallorca. It is situated in the south, close to Santanyí, down tiny winding lanes lined with immaculate stone walls.
The park is famous for its fine white sand beaches and the unbelievable turquoise blue sea. Its remoteness does not stop it from being very popular, so you will need to share the beauty with your fellow travellers!
Stunning cliffs reach down to crystal clear waters and the wetlands Ses Fonts de n'Alis with its migratory birds complete this nature reserve and beauty spot (there is an information centre at this car park, open from 09:00 to 16:00). Several paths of varying distances meander around the coastline and there are a number of very beautiful beaches within the park (have a look at Cala Mondrago and S'Aramador Beach). Agricultural lands and low hills surround the area and free parking is available.
- Hiking / Walking
More Mallorca Insights...
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy, organic & eco eating in Mallorca
- 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca
- Mallorca in top 10 most popular destinations 2020
- Top 8 rooftop bars in Palma de Mallorca