The Mondragó Natural Park is one of our favourite places on Mallorca. It is situated in the south, close to Santanyí, down tiny winding lanes lined with immaculate stone walls.
The park is famous for its fine white sand beaches and the unbelievable turquoise blue sea. Its remoteness does not stop it from being very popular, so you will need to share the beauty with your fellow travellers!
Stunning cliffs reach down to crystal clear waters and the wetlands Ses Fonts de n'Alis with its migratory birds complete this nature reserve and beauty spot (there is an information centre at this car park, open from 09:00 to 16:00). Several paths of varying distances meander around the coastline and there are a number of very beautiful beaches within the park (have a look at Cala Mondrago and S'Aramador Beach). Agricultural lands and low hills surround the area and free parking is available.
- Hiking / Walking
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht