Santanyi is a small medieval walled town in the south east of Mallorca.
Agriculture was the mainstay of the town until tourism arrived in the 1950's. Santanyi is the administrative centre for the resorts of Cala d'Or, Portopetro, Cala Figuera, Cala Santanyi and Cala Llombards.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Rafa Nadal's stag do in Palma
- Felicity Jones & Shailene Woodley on set in Mallorca
- Explore the Mallorcan mountains on horseback
- Palma Nit de l'Art 2019 Review
- Mallorca in October 2019 - What to see & do
- Best 11 restaurants for groups in Mallorca 2019