Santanyi is a small medieval walled town in the south east of Mallorca.
Agriculture was the mainstay of the town until tourism arrived in the 1950's. Santanyi is the administrative centre for the resorts of Cala d'Or, Portopetro, Cala Figuera, Cala Santanyi and Cala Llombards.
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht