Arta is located in the far north-east of Mallorca.
Take the road going from Artá to the hermitage, crossing Can Morey and the pass between the Puig dels Coloms and the Collado de sa Font Crutia. After about two hours of walking you arrive at the Ermita de Betlem, founded in 1800.
- Hiking / Walking
- Trails & Routes
- Top 9 sunset hot spots in Mallorca for 2019
- Afternoon Tea "Miró-Style" at La Residencia
- Where to watch the Perseids 2019 in Mallorca
- Celebrity-filled superyacht visits Mallorca
- Nikki Beach Champagne Brunch 2019 Review
- Tasty takeaway from Palma to your yacht