This is our panoramic webcam in Puerto Pollenca, Mallorca (also known as Port de Pollensa, Majorca), part of the popular Pollenca area. On the left you can see the Tramuntana mountains as they meet the sea, and beyond is the most northerly point of Mallorca - Cap de Formentor.
At the foot of the mountains is the resort and the marina in Puerto Pollenca. In the middle of the image is the perfect sandy beach and the bay, with the mountain of La Victoria in the background. To the right lies the holiday resorts of Alcudia in the west along with one of the most expensive pieces of real estate in Spain, La Fortalesa. Many thanks to Josep at Prestige Villas for his help in bringing you this web cam from Mallorca - if you're looking for a property for sale or rent in this area, then just get in touch with them.
More Mallorca Insights...
- Fiestas, Festivals & Fairs 2021 in Mallorca
- Michelin stars 2021 in Mallorca
- Top 10 adventure sports to do in Mallorca
- Healthy & organic eating in Mallorca
- The 6 most beautiful natural attractions in Mallorca
- Best 8 day trips in Mallorca