Are you wondering if Mallorca is a safe destination to visit? Then you've come to the right place! Spoiler alert – on balance, our answer is yes; local businesses and authorities have been working hard to turn Mallorca into a safe haven for visitors.
The pandemic has become a part of everyone's daily life across the globe and that's no different in Mallorca. Throughout these months we've all been dreaming of being able to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air on the island's Mediterranean beaches and tranquil countryside. Businesses in Mallorca have been working hard to make this dream a reality.
However, it's the governments who have the last word as they're the ones imposing restrictions on travel and mobility. These regulations are changing all the time so, for up to date information, take a look at the following Covid-19-dedicated websites:
- Spanish government's Coronavirus updates (in Spanish) with all the information about the current situation in the country
- Spain's Official Tourism Website with all practical information if you're travelling to Spain
- Spain Travel Health Program with details on the health control protocol at Spanish airports
- World Health Organisation's (WHO) Coronavirus updates
- Naturally, also check your own country's government website for Coronavirus advice
Read on to learn more about what Mallorca is doing to ensure everyone's safety.